All devices have different types of features. And the mobile phone’s touch screen is one of the integral parts of using any app frequently. iPhone users have the maximum number of facilities on their devices. And people who use iPhones are looking for the most helpful and quick steps to turn iPhones off without a Screen. The process follows in multiple ways, and you need to know about each specific way.
If you are an iPhone user looking for the steps to turn the iPhone off without Screen, then here is the information for everyone to follow.
All easy steps to turn iPhone off without Screen
In this section below, we will elaborate on the maximum number of ways to help you instantly turn off the Screen of your iPhone. Let’s get started with our discussion by exploring effective ways.
Force Turn Off iPhone without Screen
All iPhone second-generation devices require some specific steps to turn off iPhone. Here are the steps to follow.
- All iPhone users need to press the volume up button quickly and then quickly release it from the left side of the iPhone device.
- The users need to press the volume down button quickly and then again quickly release it from the left side of the iPhone device.
- Now, the users need to press the side button from the right side of the iPhone. The users need to press or hold it until they see the device’s lights, turn them off,n, and again turn them off.
- And after that, the users will see the Apple logo on their display for the second time.
- After following the steps above, your device will automatically turn off. And then, you need to release the side button after the Apple logo disappears from your display.
Turn Off iPhone without Touching the Screen.
Apple iPhone users with the Home button on the device should follow the steps below.
- All iPhone users need to press and hold the side button. The users can find the side button on the right or the device’s top.
- After that, all iPhone users must press and hold the home button. They can find the home button at the bottom Centre of the device. Make sure you use both the home button and the Side button together.
- After that, your device will turn off within a few seconds. And after that, you can release the button once The Screen of your device shuts off. But if you still hold the button and long press it, you will end it by restarting your device.
Run Out of the iPhone Battery to Turn It Off.
Those iPhone users who have damaged buttons can try out this method. But it takes a lot of your time to provide actual effective results. It will take time, but ultimately it will give you the result. You need to leave your device until the battery of your device drains out and shuts down.
Another way you can also follow to turn off your iPhone is by going to a cellular location where the signal is low. The low signal eventually consumes the battery power quickly and turns off the device. Otherwise, you will have to wait until the power of your device fully drains out.
Turn Off iPhone without Any Buttons.
If the physical buttons of your iPhone are not working, apply the below-mentioned ways to turn off your iPhone.
1. Turn Off the iPhone from Settings.
You can turn off your iPhone quickly by using the settings of your iPhone. These are the helpful steps to follow.
- First, the users need to go to the settings app of their device, and then they need to click on the general option.
- From there, the users need to scroll down the page to find the shutdown option and click on them.
- After that, the users can find a prompt that offers the slider option to turn off the iPhone.
- And finally, the users need to turn the slide off their devices.
2. Shutdown iPhone via Assistive Touch
Even all iPhone users can shut down their iPhones by taking advantage of the assistive touch option. When the physical buttons do not work on your device, this will help you take a screenshot of your device and Lock the iPhone. And eventually, it will shut down the device.
- First, you must go to the settings and then to the general option.
- Then you need to find out the accessibility and need to find out assistive touch.
- After that, you need to turn on the option.
- Again, you must return to the general option and click on assistive touch.
- Then you need to click on customize top menu, and you can add other options and a lock Screen option.
- Then go to the assistive touch option and press the device.
- It would be best to press the lock screen button until you see the slider.
- Finally, it would be best if you dragged the option to turn off the device.
These are all the quick and easy steps you can follow to turn your iPhone off without Screen. You can also select a particular way and practice turning off the iPhone.
How to turn off the iPhone 11 without a screen?
To turn off iPhone 11 without a screen, follow the below steps-
- First, Press the volume up button and then quickly release it
- Then press the volume down button and then quickly release it
- Now you need to press and hold the side button of the iPhone 11
- When the Apple logo shows on display, quickly release the side button
How to turn off an iPhone 13 without a screen?
To turn off iPhone 13 without a screen, follow the below steps-
The process is identically similar to the iPhone 11. Do follow all of them.
How to turn off your iPhone without touching the Screen?
To turn off iPhone without touching the Screen, you can follow the processes of iPhone 11, 13 or 8, or 11 Pro Max.
How to turn off iPhone 8 without a screen?
To turn off iPhone 8 without a screen, you must follow the same ways as Apple iPhone 11 and 13.
How to turn off screen time on iPhone without a passcode?
To turn off screen time on your iPhone without using a passcode, you can follow the way to sign out of your iCloud account iPhone.Quickly you can see the result.
How to turn off the iPhone 11 pro max without the Screen?
To turn off iPhone 11 pro max without the Screen, you must follow the same processes similar to iPhone 11, 13, and 8.