Hats are an integral part of dressing up for numerous people. Hats are worn to make a fashion statement, to ensure that you are safe and protected from harsh weather elements, or to complete your attire and overall look.
There are different types of hats, but cowboy hats have gained phenomenal popularity over the years because of their utility and timeless charm. Cowboy hatbands are in vogue as they boost the overall aesthetic appeal of your classic cowboy hats. They are best for adding a new dimension to your old cowboy hats. They are best for style facelifts for classic cowboy hats.
You may use hatbands for functional purposes. They ensure that your hot favorite cowboy hats retain their shape and overall fit. As the hatband is secured all around the crown, it helps your cowboy hat conform to your head far better.
The hatband is used for externally draping it around the crown and is different from the hat’s interior sweatband. The sweatbands are used for absorbing your sweat but they do not have anything to do with the overall look or fit of the cowboy hat in question.
Most cowboy hatbands are best for embellishing your old hat or adding a new element of interest and infusing a touch of style to the quintessential cowboy hat. Hatbands may be purchased separately as per your preference and unique requirements.
They may be used as a style booster for all types of hats. They are a great accessory for your cowboy hats, fedoras, and bowler hats. According to Viva Glam Magazine, hatbands may be added to all kinds of hats, when you choose to wear them.
Stylists believe that a hatband may make or even break your cowboy hat. It is crucial to choose a hat band that fits well, looks stunning, and functions properly, as per expectations. Hatbands are available in different fabrics and materials; including leather, snakeskin, and buffalo hide, and even ostrich to create something unique. With some research, you can identify the best hat band to match your looks, personality, and overall style.
Things to Remember
Some crucial things to remember while using hat bands for cowboy hats:
- Ensure that the hat band is of good quality and promises longevity.
- Always choose a comfortable hat band.
- Your hat band should necessarily complement your cowboy hat.
- Always choose the right size and wrap the hat band around the crown to achieve a snug fit. Your hat band should not be too tight and cause undesirable discomfort. On the other hand, your hat band should not be too loose as it may slip off your head.
Popular Cowboy Hatbands
There are a host of cowboy hatbands available in the markets. These hatbands are made from diverse materials like rope, fabric, or metal.
- Leather hatbands are conventional and come as plain leather hatbands or tooled ones. Tooled leather hatbands are intricate and elaborate, while plain leather hatbands are chic and simple. You may opt for high-quality braided leather hatbands as they are classic with timeless charm and elegance. High-quality leather will help your hatband look richer and better with time. Leather hatbands generally come with metal buckles. These hatbands are best for people who are looking for a classic look. Black and brown leather hatbands are extremely popular among hatband lovers, even though leather hatbands are available in a broad spectrum of colors.
- Concho hatbands are an effective way of adding some bling to your old hat. Concho hatbands are today available in the market in diverse styles.
- Beaded hatbands are a great option for your classic cowboy hats. Heavily embellished beaded hatbands are best for making your classic cowboy hats stand out from the rest. They are colorful and striking.
- You may use a fabric hatband for your classic cowboy hat for a more contemporary twist to your hat. Fabric hatbands are available in a broad spectrum of patterns and colors. You may choose one to flaunt your style and personality. Fabric hatbands are ideal for hat lovers who wish to infuse some colors or designs in their hatbands.
- Straw hatbands are excellent for summer days. These hatbands are created using colored or natural straw.
- Metal hatbands are fast gaining track. They are manufactured from metals like silver, copper, or brass. They are a more contemporary choice.
Cowboy hatbands often come with embellishments. Choose a hatband that complements your personality and style. Hatbands make your cowboy hats look far more stylish and complete.
Today the market offers a wide collection of hatbands in a variety of materials, including fabrics, leather, straw, felt, and metal. These hatbands often come decorated with beads, Conchos, and other stunning adornments.
You may choose a flashy or embellished hatband to suit the mood or occasion. You may opt for a simple leather hatband to demonstrate your classy sense of style. Once you have successfully identified the perfect hatband, remember to take proper care of it along with your cowboy hat. Always keep your hats and hatbands clean and store them in a dry, cool place!