For a more professional office or meeting room, renting an office in Kuala Lumpur is the way to go. This infographic provides a few more points on why you should consider renting office space if you’re looking for a permanent base of operations.
Companies like ARCC Spaces MY”. and others can help you get the most affordable room for rent in Malaysia.
The benefits of hiring a meeting facility
- Flexibility of location and timing: A rental agreement gives you the freedom to choose where the meeting room is located.
- Cost-effectiveness: Getting an affordable meeting room for rent is cost-effective in terms of expenses. You can save up to 50% compared to buying or leasing a property.
- Options: This is another reason why hiring a meeting room in KL is advantageous, especially if you’re having a business event with co-workers and clients. Many companies provide different types of meeting spaces to suit the needs of the clients. You can choose from standard rooms, breakout rooms, boardrooms, or even outdoor settings.
- Better productivity: Since you won’t spend too much time commuting to your office space in KL, you’ll have more time for actual work like processing documents, conducting research, and preparing reports.
- Environmental friendliness: Buying a property is not only costly, but it also contributes to the carbon footprint since acquiring real estate will require cutting down trees for timber or clearing farmland to build the structure.
Best affordable Meeting Room for Renting in Kuala Lumpur
- ARCC Spaces MY: This is a standard room ideal for meetings, seminars, or presentations. The boardroom has a fixed round table, LCD projector, and screen.
- Asiana Hotel Kuala Lumpur Meeting Room: This meeting room has a capacity of 22 guests. It is soundproofed, air-conditioned, and equipped with full A/V facilities.
- Boardroom Twin Towers Meeting room: Ideal for presentations, small conferences, or entertainment events, the boardroom at Twin Towers Hotel Kuala Lumpur offers a range of state-of-the-art technical equipment to make your meeting sessions more productive.
- Conference room at garden North tower: With a 25 sq m capacity, this room is the ideal venue for small-scale conferences. It is equipped with a flat-screen TV and audio facilities.
- Atrium Meeting Room: This meeting room can accommodate 20 people and features natural lighting from skylights available on three sides of the wall. For flexibility and privacy, it comes with soundproof walls.
- Boardroom Shangri-La Hotel: The boardroom at Shangri-la Hotel Kuala Lumpur offers a spacious area of 65 square meters, complete with natural lighting from skylights available on three sides. The boardroom is furnished with modern facilities and state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment.
- Boardroom at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur: Located within the pavilion mall in the heart of Kuala Lumpur city center, this business venue provides all the latest technical equipment for your meetings, enabling you to conduct board meetings, virtual presentations, and training sessions efficiently.
- Conference room at Centrepoint south: With a capacity of 25 pax, the Centrepoint South meeting rooms provide everything you need to hold productive meetings in Malaysia’s capital.
- Boardroom at Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur: This business venue offers access to meeting rooms with natural lighting through glass windows on three sides, complete with all the latest audio-visual equipment to ensure that all your meetings are productive.
- Boardroom at Wisma 3C: This meeting room can accommodate 16 people and features natural lighting from skylights available on three sides of the wall. For flexibility and privacy, it comes with soundproof walls.
- Boardroom at Holiday Inn Hotel Kuala Lumpur Cyberjaya: The boardroom at Holiday Inn Hotel Kuala Lumpur Cyberjaya offers a spacious area of 65 square meters, complete with natural lighting from skylights available on three sides. The boardroom is furnished with modern facilities and state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment.
The above are the best affordable meeting rooms for renting in Kuala Lumpur. They are affordable and within your budget.