Whatsapp Plus- Should You Use This App? Find The Details!
When it comes to instant messaging, video calls, and free voice calls, Whatsapp is one of the best choices. It doesn’t matter who you are. If you want to run your online business and pass your leisure time, Whatsapp will be your first choice.
In recent updates, Whatsapp may be banned in India due to security reasons. Besides this, Whatsapp plus is a new app that replicates Whatsapp. It is important to note that Whatsapp Plus is an unofficial website so before diving into downloading it’s crucial to know this app’s legitimacy and the features involved in this app.
In this post, we will discuss Whatsapp plus, its features, and customer reviews. So you can come up with the best decision of choosing it or not. Without further ado, let’s get started!
What is Whatsapp Plus?
Whatsapp Plus is a premium service Whatsapp for both Android Smartphones that adds extra features to your existing Whatsapp App. The most amazing part of the theme is you will have numerous customized fonts and themes to choose from.
On the downside, it is not an official site so you can’t download it from the Google Play Store. Instead, you have to download its APK file or install it manually. So the other question arises- how to download Whatsapp Plus from a safe source? If you download it from an unknown source, this may steal your data and private information without knowing you.
Whatsapp VS Whatsapp Plus
Both Whatsapp and Whatsapp Plus have similar features and purposes. However, Whatsapp Plus has some advanced features that you can’t expect from Whatsapp. So before deciding to quit Whatsapp for Whatsapp Plus, one should know the real differences.
- It is an official app, so it is safe to use.
- It is available at the Google play store for download.
- No risk of being banned.
- Secure application than other chatting apps
- You can’t install different themes
- You can’t use multiple accounts
- You can’t undelete messages
- You have limited customization options
As you see, Whatsapp is a secure and safest platform for those who don’t need extra features. Moreover, it takes a few seconds to download on your phone as you are doing it directly from the Google Play store. It is very easy to use and follows security methods.
It doesn’t support many features as Whatsapp Plus.
Whatsapp Plus Pros:
- You can change the font size, color, and themes of your Whatsapp as per your choice.
- You can use security features like hiding status, profile picture, and disable voice calls.
- One can use multiple accounts up to 4
- You can’t undelete sent messages.
Whatsapp Plus Cons:
- Not secure platform to send confidential information
- The risk of being banned appears
- It is difficult to install
- You can’t get customer support because it is unofficial.
Whatsapp Plus is not a safe and legit platform to use. But yes it can be best for the users who like to trifle with their apps. It has more extensive features than Whatsapp including changing fonts, colors, themes, and more. Most importantly, it is useful to hide your profile picture when you are typing a message.
Its outstanding features may insist you give it a try, but remember it can be banned by Whatsapp soon.
P.S- If you have decided to download Whatsapp Plus app, keep in mind you have to uninstall Whatsapp from your device. Always keep the backup of your data, so for the sudden changes, you will be prepared.
Whatsapp Plus Download
Whatsapp Plus is the new but unofficial version of Whatsapp. This can be used like Whatsapp to send messages, voice calls, and video calls. WhatsApp plus allows you to fully customize your Whatsapp from its fonts to themes.
Currently, no official link is available to download this app. But you can download its apk file from the third-party that hosts WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Plus Specifications:
- App- Whatsapp Plus
- Version- V16.10, V12.00 and V8.86
- Developer- Rafalete
- Ratings- 4.5
- File size- 43.1 MB
- License- FreeWare
- OS- Android 4.0.3
The More Features You Can Get with Whatsapp Plus
- It comes with an anti-ban feature that helps to keep your account safe and secure
- It has the best hiding features that help to hide status, blue ticks, profile pictures, and last seen.
- This app includes 700+ themes, so you can choose and edit as per your choice.
- Its wide calling option can add up to 8 members in group calls.
- The app will allow you to send files up to 16MB.
- The user can easily change the style and size of fonts.
- Whatsapp plus also comes with clean files, memes, and trash features.
- You can copy and paste the status
- You can change the color of the blue tick
- Can add custom wallpaper
- Can edit the background
- Change the style of chat bubbles
The Updated Version has more advanced features
- New emojis
- New set of launcher icon, notification icon, and changelog
- Added more languages like Hindi, Spanish, Italian, etc.
- All bugs can be fixed easily
How to Download Whatsapp Plus?
As we said, it is not available on the Google play store officially, so you have to download it from a third party. Also note that to use this app first you will need to uninstall Whatsapp.
Follow these steps to download APK:
- Open your phone settings and enable the unknown resources
- Visit the download page and click on the Download APK file button.
- Once the download is completed, open the android system notification.
- Then ahead to Mobile’s download directory and click on the APK file.
- The installation will take a few minutes, so after its completion, you can open the app again by tapping on open again.
- The new notification will pop up on the screen and you will be asked to access the media content and calls. Grant the permission and go to the next step.
- Now you’re on the app’s homepage, so tap on the green button and continue.
- The OTP will come to your phone. Enter the OTP and install Whatsapp Plus.
Is Whatsapp Plus Safe to use?
As we said, Whatsapp Plus is an unofficial site. So there is no guarantee that your data is encrypted or not. In Addition, there is an update Whatsapp will ban Whatsapp Plus soon. Also, there is no clue for customer support. So, in short, this can be risky.
In forums, it has been found that many users get banned from using Whatsapp Plus. It is crucial to beware of such risk, as there is no safety over chats, messages, and other documents you are sharing on Whatsapp.
If you still want to try this out, make sure you’re downloading it from a genuine resource. Besides, if you are a person who needs security, then don’t skip using Whatsapp messenger from the Google Play store.
Whatsapp Plus is quite similar to WhatsApp but it has more advanced features. You can use it just like Whatsapp but yes you will get the opportunity here to customize your WhatsApp design, format style, languages, and more of your choice.
However, the basic fault is you can’t install Whatsapp plus if WhatsApp is there. Also, it is illegal to use. WhatsApp has banned many WhatsApp users’ accounts from using third-party messengers. If you are planning to install Whatsapp plus, then we would recommend one should avoid using such apps. Lastly, the choice is yours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should you install it?
Whatsapp Plus is not launched officially. It is a third-party app you can download on your phone at your own risk. However, the app has outstanding features than Whatsapp, but it comes with a 0% guarantee on chats and data files. Also, as per the Information soon it can be banned.
What are the advantages of using Whatsapp Plus?
- You can change the font style and size of your choice
- You can disable the video calls and hide your picture
- Possible to delete undelete messages.
- You will get virtual themes to apply on your Whatsapp
Is Whatsapp Plus illegal?
It is not a legal application. Thus, it has security issues. It was created by using reverse production on Whatsapp messenger by violating its terms of service and use.
Which Whatsapp is best to use?
Using legal and official methods is best. Hence you can use Whatsapp hassle-free and make your messaging experience best instead of worrying about using Whatsapp Plus. The more alternative options of Whatsapp are signal, telegram, wire, and Riot.
Can you use both Whatsapp and Whatsapp Plus?
No, it is not possible. It is mentioned that if anyone wants to use Whatsapp Plus they should uninstall the Whatsapp application from the device. If Whatsapp is there the installation of Whatsapp plus won’t complete.