What Is Vitamin D3 5000 IU Used For?
The main task of vitamin D3 is to promote the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. This substance strengthens bones and helps the brain, which is especially important for children during the growth period. The lack of vitamin leads to a breakdown and weakening of immunity, a predisposition to colds, diseases of teeth and bones. How much vitamin D you need depends on many factors. These include age, race, seasonality, time on the Sun, clothing and more.
According to the recommendations of the US Institute of Medicine, an average daily dose of 400-800 IU (international units), or 10-20 micrograms, is sufficient for 97.5% of people . However, some studies have shown that the daily dose should be higher if you rarely go outside and want to keep your immunity strong. So, for healthy people there are recommendations in the range of 1120-1680 IU. At the same time, patients with a deficiency are prescribed up to 5000 IU. People who are overweight or obese may also need more vitamin D. You may buy vitamin D3 in Sydney and consult the specialists of this pharmace which type you need.
Benefits of vitamin D3
There are a number of factors that multiply useful properties of this supplement:
- Strengthening your health. Research confirms that vitamin D reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis and cardiovascular diseases. A sufficient amount of a substance in the body is associated with a lower likelihood of colds and flu. Hence, if you are interested in maintaining your immunity, you may find vitamin D3 price on the website of Australian pharmacy.
- Reduction the symptoms of depression. In fact, Vitamin D affects your mood. Surveys confirm that patients diagnosed with depression feel better after the course prescribed by their doctors. Another study involved people with fibromyalgia. Scientists have indicated that vitamin D deficiency is more common in those with increased anxiety and depression.
- The normalization of weight. As a rule, people who take daily calcium and vitamin D supplements are able to lose weight faster. Doctors have proven that supplemental calcium and vitamin D suppress excess appetite. You may buy the supplement in a pharmacy in Australia for the best price.
- Endurance improvement. According to the studies, involving 310 adults, 67% of whom are women, vitamin D3 can increase the physical strength of the upper and lower extremities.
What are the factors of vitamin D deficiency?
Scientists identify several risk factors that affect the lack of vitamin D3 in the body:
- lack of fish and dairy products in the diet;
- dark skin;
- distance from the equator, living in regions where there is little Sun.
- oversupply of funds with SPF protection;
- inactive lifestyle, long stay indoors.
The most obvious reasons for the lack of this vitamin are prolonged stay indoors, especially without windows and little stay at Sun. As people get older, their skin’s response to ultraviolet light decreases, and a sedentary lifestyle aggravates the problem. Closed clothing also inhibits the release of the substance, even if you walk the whole day. At the same time, the darker the skin, the higher its protection from the sun, accordingly, pre vitamin is supplied in smaller quantities. Keep in mind that it is retained in adipose tissue, so excess weight also causes poor absorption of the vitamin. Therefore, it is important to seek the advice of a specialist and use the opportunity to buy vitamin D3 in Sydney.
How to replace the Sun with the help of the pharmacy in Australia?
Doctors advise adults to get at least 600 IU of vitamin D. Vitamin D3 price is available on Kennedy’s pharmacy website. Moreover, it is difficult to get the “solar vitamin” in the required amount only through food (for example, you will have to eat 20 eggs daily). Even with good nutrition, it will not be possible to compensate for the vitamin deficiency due to the fact that under the influence of temperatures during cooking, only a small part of the substance remains in the food. Even if you live in the south of the country, you still need to take vitamin D supplements in your diet, no matter how correct it is. So, it’s beneficial to maintain your health and the best pharmacy in Australia will be glad to help you with that!