The Ultimate FXTM Review For 2021
FXTM or Forex Time first started operating in 2011. It is a global broker for FX and CFD and a platform for social trading. It offers various trading programs and active training as a means for gaining profit. This platform has multiple financial authorities regulating it including the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission (CySEC), Financial Conduct Authority (UK FCA), South African Financial Security Supervision Authority (FSCA), Mauritius Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC).
Today, we shall give you an FXTM Review so that you understand what it is all about. Its services and contributions are recognized worldwide, which is the reason why it has many titles awarded to it, including Most Innovative Broker in 2018 and Best Trading Conditions in 2018 and 2019. It deals with currency such as USD, GBP, EUR, NGN.
There are various reasons why you may be interested in using the services of FXTM, and here are the things that you should look out for:
- FXTM offers a range of trading accounts that you can choose from
- It allows you to make use of automated programs for trading
- It offers a vast number of materials that you can refer to for training
- It features great bonuses including bonuses from both Traders Union and FXTM loyalty programs
However, apart from thee, there are other factors that you must keep in mind while you are availing of the services of FXTM:
- You will only be offered a copy trading for investment
- FXTM’s services are unavailable on weekends
- Your fund withdrawals may be delayed every once in a while
- The support services offered by FXTM can be a little slow, so patience is needed
- The PAMM accounts offered by FXTM are rarely available and even if they are available, they might not function smoothly
Overall, FXTM is an ideal broker whose services are optimal to make the trader experience seamless and better. It uses the best of technologies to keep its standards high. It is best used by experienced and professional traders and has enough features and services to give you an invigorating trading experience.