To stay connected with the world and deliver efficient communication is valuable for everyone. Therefore, professionals use Microsoft Outlook to make their communication experience better. As it manages and balances the personals and professional lives of the user. It helps in managing and scheduling emails and also keeps track of all the meetings. Besides this, you can also fix appointments with a variety of other tasks. Therefore, after many heavy operation days, you may face some of the common issues. And [pii_email_788859f71f6238f53ea2] error is one of those errors. Thus, if you are also facing this issue, you can now solve or fix this technical issue within a few minutes.
Why are you facing [pii_email_788859f71f6238f53ea2] error?
Many reasons cause this error in your outlook, and some of the common reasons are as follows:
- The first reason may be that you are using multiple accounts at the same time without clearing cache and cookies.
- The error can be found in the outlook process’s installation was not done properly on your device.
- There is another reason also, and that is you are using the older version of outlook and not updating it as well.
- You may also face some unidentifiable errors, so, in that case, you can talk to customer support to know the reason for the errors.
How to fix [pii_email_788859f71f6238f53ea2] error?
Now we will tell you the 4 easiest ways to fix the [pii_email_788859f71f6238f53ea2] error within minutes.
Method-1: Update your Microsoft Outlook to fix [pii_email_788859f71f6238f53ea2] error
- The common solution for the common issue is you need to update your Outlook on your PC or device where it is installed. The reason being now many PC or laptops supports the newer version of software to run properly.
- By updating the older version, you can retrieve the files in the new versions and take the essential file backup for safety measures.
- But if you still face some errors, you can try other solutions that we have mentioned below or contact customer care.
Method-2: Now you can clear the cookies and caches to solve [pii_email_788859f71f6238f53ea2] error
- If you do not clear the cookies and caches from outlook, it is the second common reason you face this error.
- So, you need to go on file and option to clear the outlook cookies and caches.
- And when you complete this process, then you can log out from multiple outlook accounts.
- After doing this, shut down your laptop or PC and start it again. Then open Microsoft Outlook and log in. There are most of the chances that now this error is solved.
- If the error remains the same, then you can go for third-party options to fix this issue.
Method-3: if you want to fix [pii_email_788859f71f6238f53ea2] error then use auto repair tool
- It is the tool that offers auto repair correction and rearing the problems that are occurring in Outlook and not getting solved.
- So, go and check the software’s details by going to the control panel and the tool’s function setup. Then turn on the office 365 application and also choose the application for auto repair.
- Now change the button at the start of the application and choose the fixing error type you want to solve.
- Click on the fix, follow every command that appears on the window, and try to get the net version to fix the error.
- After that, try to restart the Microsoft outlook, and if it still does not work, you need to contact a technician who can fix this error.
Method-4: Remove the 3rd party email to solve [pii_email_788859f71f6238f53ea2] error
- This has been seen that having more email application can create the complexities to work with Microsoft outlook.
- It happens due to conflict between different types of email applications when an individual uses them together.
- You can remove the untrusted sources or third-party applications to enjoy with smoother experience in handling your business or professional mail.
- When you do with it, you can recheck your outlook account whether the error has been fixed.
The main reason the outlook [pii_email_788859f71f6238f53ea2] error comes is the improper installation process took place. And it can be solved by considering the tips we provided. But if you still face some or same error, then you can take help or customer support of a technician.